New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Get a job or double down on my own business? - Gadgets180™

It is a technical blog/website and you will get here all the technical stuff and we also post some tech news.

Header Ads

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Get a job or double down on my own business?

Share This
Ask HN: Get a job or double down on my own business?
2 by ethicalsmacker | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Currently my business (6+ years running) makes good money, but the economy is clearly impacting it. To the point where I wonder if it's best to get a full time job to do along side my business, or focus and double down the business as I have been. Anyone else in this situation? Is now a terrible time to get a job? Better off weathering the storm and coming out the other end better off?

Don't forget to subscribe our youtube channel Click here:- http://www.youtube.com/c/techgk Product of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages