New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How many of you juggle multiple agent sessions at the same time? - Gadgets180™

It is a technical blog/website and you will get here all the technical stuff and we also post some tech news.

Header Ads

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How many of you juggle multiple agent sessions at the same time?

Share This
Ask HN: How many of you juggle multiple agent sessions at the same time?
2 by top_rooster | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I hear a lot about the future of software engineering work being an engineer sitting with tons of sessions open and multitasking on many jira tickets all at once. I am relatively junior but I feel like I see more people working on one ticket at a time, with maybe 2 sessions open. Curious how many people are juggling 6+ agents and do many jira tickets and orchestrating all these sessions.

Don't forget to subscribe our youtube channel Click here:- http://www.youtube.com/c/techgk Product of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages