New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: ChatGPT exports do not contain all conversation messages - Gadgets180™

It is a technical blog/website and you will get here all the technical stuff and we also post some tech news.

Header Ads

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: ChatGPT exports do not contain all conversation messages

Share This
Tell HN: ChatGPT exports do not contain all conversation messages
2 by afpx | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Just FYI - if you do an export from ChatGPT, verify the export data. I requested an export from ChatGPT a few days ago and received the zip this morning, but the zip is missing messages. I know this because I manually downloaded several of the conversations before requesting the export, and the manual downloads contain the messages, but the export doesn't. I actually had ChatGPT do a second verification and it confirmed the missing messages. I had ChatGPT generate a report showing concrete evidence of an export-integrity problem, not just a difference in titles or formatting. I then tried to submit the report via the chat on help.openai.com, and the chat stopped responding completely. For context, the missing threads were completely benign (discussions regarding the historical development of Rabbinic Judaism), so this appears to be a technical data integrity bug rather than a moderation or filtering choice. Has anyone else noticed missing data in their recent OpenAI exports?

Don't forget to subscribe our youtube channel Click here:- http://www.youtube.com/c/techgk Product of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages