New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How to get your open-source project gain popularity? - Gadgets180™

It is a technical blog/website and you will get here all the technical stuff and we also post some tech news.

Header Ads

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How to get your open-source project gain popularity?

Share This
Ask HN: How to get your open-source project gain popularity?
2 by Hussain04 | 8 comments on Hacker News.
If someone has made a free-to-use tool that is open-source and legitmately helpful (and not AI slop). How do I get it to people? I have already posted it here on HN, on subreddits, on LinkedIn, and some forums. Where else can I post (for free)? What other social media platforms would be good for this? For context I have two tools: one is robotics related and the other is ML related.

Don't forget to subscribe our youtube channel Click here:- http://www.youtube.com/c/techgk Product of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages