Ask HN: Should I directly compare my product to my competitors in my marketing?
2 by osrec | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Hi Guys, I run a reasonably successful SaaS product called Bx (https://usebx.com). Most of our users have joined us through word of mouth, or via link ups with various accountancy practices. So far we have done very little marketing - we basically just have a landing page and a video, neither of which are great. My competitors are the likes of Quickbooks, Sage and Xero and we would like to highlight where we are better than them. So I was wondering if it's considered unethical/bad practice to compare your features with your competitors directly on your landing page? Thanks for any advice/insight!
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Home
Latest technews
New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Should I directly compare my product to my competitors in my marketing?
New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Should I directly compare my product to my competitors in my marketing?
Share This
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment