New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Python Open Source Projects for someone learning it after Java/Scala - Gadgets180™

It is a technical blog/website and you will get here all the technical stuff and we also post some tech news.

Header Ads

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Python Open Source Projects for someone learning it after Java/Scala

Share This
Ask HN: Python Open Source Projects for someone learning it after Java/Scala
2 by sidcool | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am learning Python after 10 years of Java, Scala and JavaScript. I am not learning Python for Data Science, ML or AI, but as a language. And I really want to master the language. What open source projects could I contribute to, to further my Python skills and help Open source as well? The only constraint is that I am new to Python, but not new to Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages