New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Any UK based devs leaving because of Brexit? - Gadgets180™

It is a technical blog/website and you will get here all the technical stuff and we also post some tech news.

Header Ads

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Any UK based devs leaving because of Brexit?

Share This
Ask HN: Any UK based devs leaving because of Brexit?
3 by north_east_dev | 1 comments on Hacker News.
This topic came up in another thread. I'm curious to hear what UK based devs are planning to do because of Brexit? Are you looking abroad? Or think it won't be a big deal? I'm an immigrant living the UK. Didn't really have a plan when I was arrived but now I'm somewhat settled and married to a nice English girl. I don't think Brexit will hit us badly so I have no intention of leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages